SPIE Oil & Gas Services wants to improve its performance in this field, launching an action plan for the So’SPIE Ladies network.
What So’SPIE Ladies network is?
It’s a mixed network offering workshops reserved for women and others open to men as well, depending on the subject matter concerned.
And what for?
- To increase professional equality and gender balance in our teams,
- To facilitate better development of women’s careers,
- To increase men’s and women’s awareness of gender balance
Concretely, what do we propose?
- We have a specific focus on women in our HR process (such as People Reviews, training plans, …)
- Every year we have a mentoring program for women with career potential sponsored by SPIE Oil & Gas Services management board members
- Organize events to support the So’SPIE Ladies awareness
- Internal workshops
- Breakfast meetings
- Participation in sport events dedicated to women (La Parisienne, etc.)
- Job fairs and school presentation