“I’m glad to be part of an organization that recognizes their employees’ abilities regardless of their gender, race and age.”
“SPIE lets you take control of your career and show what you can offer”
“I was attracted by the multicultural nature of the teams”
“SPIE provided training and mentoring to help me grow professionally”
“Employees of SPIE Oil & Gas Services are our greatest asset and they play an essential role in our performance.
Our skills management program aims to make our business more visible and understandable and to facilitate the support of our talents within SPIE Oil & Gas Services. It identifies and develops the skills for:
- Encouraging internal promotion, which is one of the essential values of SPIE Oil & Gas Services.
- Providing a better vision of offers and career prospects within our Company, in particular, and SPIE Group, in general.
- Adapting to new markets and continuous technological developments.
The objective of this program is to support all our Employees in developing their careers and to offer a better visibility of their career paths.”
“Our skills management program switches on enablers which will benefit both to the company and to the employee in terms of competences development, career projection and mobility.”
Designed to support each stage of our employees’ professional life, from recruitment to mobility, annual appraisals and career reviews, our skills management book acts as a reference upon which development decisions will be co-taken: onboarding the right profile, choosing the relevant training or proposing the good mobility, respecting our industry requirements and our people’s needs. Focusing on hard and soft skills, our book also shows what are the possible bridges from a function to another, thus providing borderless future to our people.
Don’t wait any longer, join us and embrace a career at SPIE Oil & Gas Services!”
performance & responsibility
- Increase gender balance & professional equality in our teams.
- Improve the awareness of advantages of gender diversity.
- Facilitate career development plan for women (Mentoring Program).
- Attract & Retain new employees (women).
- Sponsoring of existing employees (women) through a dedicated Mentoring Program.
- Create a Community with main Clients about Gender Diversity.
- Communication of events and local initiatives related to promotion of Gender Diversity.
- Identify Local Pilots (Ambassadors) to promote the Network in local subsidiaries.
- Develop & increase our attractivity to recruit female employees (specific internship, discovery days, etc.).