Operation & Maintenance
Keeping production flowing
When production is your priority, it is important to work with a partner who can ensure the safe and efficient operations and maintenance of your assets. At SPIE Oil & Gas Services, we have extensive O&M experience in the oil & gas sector. We provide customised O&M strategies, based on criticality analysis of your installations and our in-house expertise. We align all O&M activities into a single methodology, which helps ensure clear accountability and repeatability from one site to another.
Our services include:
- Production Operation
- Production start-up; Operation of wells, and facilities,
- Quality Control and laboratory management
- Integrated maintenance services,
- Sectorial maintenance (mecha., elec., instrum., HVAC),
- Specialised maintenance (rotating eqt, telecom, ICSS),
- Expertise (turbines, metering...),
- Workshop services (mechanical valves...).
- Short and medium term methods,
- CMMS Management,
- Key Performance Indicators
- Additional services
- Facilities management,
- Logistics, Procurement,
- Preparation and management of major overhauls,
- Optimization Study
- Maintenance & organization Audit
Expertise you can count on
In all O&M projects our goal is to help you optimize production and plant capacity while increasing safety levels. We work closely with you to minimize downtime, increase reliability, ensure environmental compliance and provide lifecycle cost savings. We also enable you develop local content and operate with stable staffing levels.
TOTAL E&P – Angola (2005 – On Going):
DALIA FPSO – Block 17;
General maintenance – Training – Incentive scheme – Onshore Method Support
PETROCHAD - Chad (2013 – On Going):
Operation and maintenance of 2 oil production sites
TOTAL - Nigeria (2011 –On going):
Offshore production platform ; General Maintenance Contract – Nationalization program
SONANGOL – Angola (2012 – On going):
Block 3; Offshore Maintenance contract
TOTAL - Brunei (1999 - on going):
Operation, maintenance and logistics services on platforms and gas plant.
RAS LAFFAN Industrial City Qatar (2001 – On Going):
Operation & Maintenance Services – 300,000 m3/h.
TOTAL E&P - Yemen (1997 - 2011):
Production and Maintenance services of oil facilities